The TecLocTM Fascia System is an economical snap-on fascia system designed for use with single ply, built-up and modified bitumen roofing systems.
The fascia system consists of a galvanized base piece (Water Dam) and a Kynar® 500 coated cover piece of either galvanized or aluminum (Fascia). Concealed cover plates complete the system.
10' (3.05 m) sections of 22 gauge (0.61 mm) galvanized are installed over the membrane by attaching to the vertical face and through the skirt onto the roof with standard roofing nails.
After approved flashing, compatible with the roofing membrane, is properly installed over the water dam, the fascia cover is set into place. 10' (3.05 m) sections should be installed with a 3/8" (12.7 mm) space between each section. Sections should be installed with the joints staggered with those of the Water Dam.
Advantages of the TecLocTM Fascia System are:
• Uniquely engineered for simplified installation featuring a fast snap-on design
• ES-1 rating, exceeds testing criteria ensuring superior performance
• 28 standard Kynar 500 colors available and custom colors available upon request
• Aesthetically appealing design
• Compatible with EPDM and PVC single ply systems and bituminous systems
• 35 year finish warranty